today I’m very happy to announce that I was nominated for Liebster Award by my dear friend Tiziana from Scrabbled Rambles. Thank you very much, Tizy. I really appreciate that.
Maybe Liebster Award is not so well known internatonally. Actually, it comes from Germany (I think) and the word “Liebster” means “dearest” in German. You can nominate blogs with 200 followers or less.
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for Liebster Award and link their blog in your article. (CHECK!)
2. Answer the 11 questions that the blogger asked you.
3. Nominate 2 to 11 other bloggers for Liebster Award.
4. Create a new list with 11 questions for the nominated bloggers.
5. Inform your nominated bloggers about your blog article.
6. Mention these rules in your Liebster Award article.
Now I’d like to answer the questions that I was asked:
1. Do you collect anything?
Yes, I collect postcards, autographs (not actively at the moment, though), vinyl records … and books more or less 😀
2. You are sent somewhere in isolation for an indefinite period of time and you’re only allowed to take three books with you. Which ones would you take?
Hmm, that’s a difficult question. Lemme think … I would take my big book about psychology with me, because then I finally had the time to read it. 🙂 Besides, I’d take “Teach Me” by R. A. Nelson along, because it’s so beautifully written ❤ Last, but not least “Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone”, because it’s my favorite of the “Harry Potter” books 🙂
3. If you could learn/study one thing right now, what would it be?
Either something that has to do with creative writing, or psychology … oh, philosophy would be another option. Or a foreign language? I can’t decide, haha! There are so many things I’d like to learn/study.
4. Do you have any particular habit (good or bad) while reading a book? (example: checking the last page, paying too much attention to the page count, etc.)
Whenever I’m about to start a new chapter, I first check how many pages it has and then I decide if I should actually continue reading or stop at this point. Oh, and sometimes I checked the last page, but I always regretted it 😛 So now I’m trying to avoid that 😀
5. What was your first blog post about (excluding the introductory post)?
Lemme check … it was a “diary” post about my new writing record. Oh, I was so proud, I had to share it with the world 😉
6. Congratulations! You’ve been invited to have dinner with your favourite author! Name this author and the first question you’d ask him/her.
I can’t decide if I want to meet Sebastian Fitzek, J. K. Rowling, Cecelia Ahern or Stephen King. Mhm, okay, I pick Fitzek. I would ask him how long he worked on his debut novel “Therapy” until it was published and how many rejection letters he got. Hearing that it was a lot of work and many publishers rejected him would be a real motivation for me 😀
7. Choose your favourite book ending: happy, heartbreaking, or open/cliffhanger?
Oh, that’s hard. It depends on the book. When it’s part of a series and NOT the last book of the series, I actually like cliffhangers. But when it’s the last book of a series or an odd volume, I don’t like cliffhangers/open endings. I can’t decide if I prefer happy or heartbreaking endings. I think, it really depends on the story.
8. Where is the farthest place you have travelled to?
I think, that was Tenerife (Canary Islands). I loved this island.
9. Do you like to use paper notebooks when writing or do you do everything on your computer?
I love paper notebooks, but I rarely use them. I have many, too many, though. At the moment I only use two: my “inspiration book”, a notebook in which I collect beautiful images, postcards and quotes and another notebook in which I note down ideas for stories.
10. Do you prefer to write with background music on or in silence?
Usually, I have Spotify playing while writing. Sometimes I write in silence, but that happens rarely.
11. What or who is your biggest source of inspiration?
The internet, especially Pinterest. I already found so many inspiring photos there that stimulated my creativity. Even my recent writing project was inspired by Pinterest photos.
Unfortunately, I don’t know many English blogs and those I know have already been nominated for Liebster Award. That’s why I decided that I won’t nominate someone, but offer everyone who reads this to answer the questions.
Here are my 11 questions:
1. What is your favorite season?
2. If you could pick any car, what kind of car would you like to drive?
3. Do you own more books or more DVDs?
4. Which song has a special meaning to you?
5. Pick a meal: hamburger, sushi or pasta?
6. Do you prefer to call someone on the phone or write them an e-mail?
7. Did you ever try vlogging? If not, would you like to give it a try?
8. Imagine you won free concert tickets, plus a meet and greet with the artist. Which singer/band would you like to see/meet?
9. Are you an early bird or a night owl?
10. Pick a sport: yoga, dancing or jogging?
11. What was the last movie that made you cry?